Finnish Young Scientist Forum on Catalysis
Finnish Young Scientist Forum on Catalysis, by the Finnish Catalysis Society, Espoo, Finland, 6 April 2018
- Plenary talk,: Prof. Krijn De Jong, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, EFCATS Francois Gault lecturer: "Effects of size and location of metal nanoparticles in catalysis".
- Talks invited by doctoral and postroctoral researchers, posters also welcome
- Location: Dipoli, Espoo (Finland). Starting at 10:00 in the morning
- After the young scientist forum, we will have the annual meeting of the Finnish Catalysis Society
- Registration to open soon